Thursday, October 21, 2010

My ELF and Closeout Buys

I was super excited when I came home today from my little outing with my best friend, her daughter, and my son.  There is this little warehouse closeout store that sells brand new items with banged up packaging.   Well, I saw this sign that had makeup on sale 2 for $1 - - on Revlon, Jane, Almay, Covergirl, MAX FACTOR (discontinued as of 2010 in the US)..  

So I picked up a few things:
Almay Pure Blends blush in Orchid
Max Factor ColorGenius Blush in Peaches (#110)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara in Black Brown
Max Factor Lash Perfection mascara in Deep Blue
Max Factor Vivid Impact mascara in Vivid Blue (#910)
Max Factor trio eyeshadow in Toast to That
CoverGirl Outlast lipstain in Blossom (#410)
Max Factor Maxalicious Glitz lipgloss in On the Prowl.
Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Eye Pencil in Plumberry (08)





Swatches:



Top left: Plumberry Eye Defining Pencil
Top Right: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in Blossom
Bottom: Max Factor Maxlicious Lipgloss in On The Prowl


Then when I came home from our little excursion, my ELF package had arrived, and I was super happy about that.  I finally got my blending brush, my 2 lippies, and my bronzer, along with 6 packages of toe separators. (More on those after Christmas..).

Here is what I got from eyeslipsface.com:



Well, that is all. I didn't swatch the last batch because I misplaced my liquid lipstick in my car, so I will just leave it to your imagination until later one when I can do a lip swatch for you :) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment