Saturday, September 22, 2012

New goodies for my phone!

I have a minor love.... okay...  lemme start over.   I am OBSESSED with owls.  I love a owl Scentsy warmer, owl necklace, owl figurines/statues for my book shelf.  I'd love nothing more than to have my house speckled with owls but not plastered with them.   

So that said..  

I bought a Skinguardz owl skin for my new Samsung Galaxy S Blaze.  I also got a very pretty heart bling case for it.   I'm still waiting on this cobalt blue one..   I have issues with being clumsy, so I had to get a hard case for when I do happen to drop it and it needs protection from breaking.




I LOVE THESE BABIES! 

My son was jealous that I got to have cool sparkley things for my phone and his "phone" looks just boring green.    He also wanted part of my owl skin decal and i had to explain to him that I needed all of the parts so it would look right.   


I'm rather happy with them, and thankful for Amazon for getting me the best deals on all of my phone protective gear.  Now.. if I could only manage to find a decent stylus. 

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment